Director of Growth
Marne comes to Blue Flame with a wealth of experience building brands and managing complex experiential marketing programs on both the client-side and agency-side. She most recently managed strategic partnerships and sponsorships for Reebok working with such partners as; Spartan Race, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and The Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. She has extensive agency experience working for Digitas, LLC on General Motors, Gillette and AT&T consumer engagement programs. She has managed national tours, large-scale events, mall kiosk programs, event booths, advertising campaigns, trade marketing and in-store programs. She is highly motivated and has the unique ability to identify and fulfill specific client needs and establish trusting and beneficial relationships.
- 7 years of Agency experience
- 10 years of Client experience
- Consumer Engagement: Reebok, Gillette, Fairmont Hotels, The Avon Foundation for Women and Spartan Race
- Product & Brand Building: Reebok’s EasyTone, RealFlex and Zig Tech footwear, AT&T LD Win-back program, GM Pontiac
- Trade Activation: Dick’s Sporting Goods, FootLocker, Kohl’s, DSW and Eastbay