puppy bowl experience x
For Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl:
- Blue Flame was tapped to bring to life an iconic football experience. Puppy Bowl is a 10-year old annual event that pits adorable puppies in-action in a faux-NFL Playoff scenario. In 2014, Discovery Networks wanted to bring the puppies to the people. In a centrally located Time Square venue, Discovery and Blue Flame occupied multiple floors, creating an immersive fan experience that married the puppy bowl and the super bowl into one cohesively adorable environment.
- Blue Flame was responsible for the overall design, fabrication, AV installation, lighting design, show management, and puppy wrangling
- 600 sq/ft of live updating tweet wall
- Over 15,000 attendees and 25 dogs for the live webcast
- 300 focused light fixtures
- Celebrity appearances by Lil Bub and Jon Stewart